Tuesday, September 24, 2013

24

I have a new obsession about 10 years late. The show 24 starring Kiefer Sutherland as a government agent for a fake branch of the government called CTU, which stands for Counter Terrorism Unit.

CTU isn't real of course and neither is the show but I'm really enjoying it. It's a thrill ride and I know I'm late to the party, but I'm so happy I found it on Netflix. It's addicting like nothing I've seen on television in a long time.

Kiefer Sutherland is the star of the show and he plays an Agent named, Jack Bauer. A wholly courageous bad ass who does what he feels is right, even when he's breaking the rules. I agree with that philosophy. I'd rather have you break the rules and do something "wrong", then always following orders blindly but never sticking your neck out for something you believe in.

Obviously, at the end of the day, it's a tv show and should be viewed as entertainment and this shouldn't be able to persuade you to do anything different in your actual real life.

I'm loving this show and I can't wait to see where it heads. And a side note for anyone that doesn't think writers matter: 24 is a show with a great cast and imaginative and unpredictable story lines. 

Proof positive what good writing can do for a show. 

 

2 comments:

Alicja said...

WOW! Your blog is great! I love it!
I have got blog, too, but it isn't as good as yours.
You were and you are my inspiration. :)
If you want to see it ----> http://thesweetgirlsplblog.blogspot.com
I'm waiting for new post! :D
Alice :)

Alicja said...

WOW! You and your blog are great! I love it!
I have a blog, too, but it isn't as good as yours.
You WERE and you ARE my inspiration. :)
If you want to see my blog I will be very happy!
http://thesweetgirlsplblog.blogspot.com
I'm waiting for new post :D
Alice :)