Monday, July 10, 2006

Watch This

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Good movie. Funny and original which is hard to do these days. Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer. Those two played well off each other, and they're not your typical buddy movie kind of guys.

Check it out if you get the chance. My friends at Netflix should be getting it back tomorrow, and then I think my next movie is All the President's Men. Have never seen it, but it is one of those movies that seems important to see. If nothing else, I'll get to watch Robert Redford act, and honestly, I could do that all day long.

In other news, work has been busy but productive. Got some new girly stuff at Target yesterday. Pretty new night gown, nail polish, work out pants. Sometimes you just need to do that stuff.

It seems especially important after my rude punk kids on Saturday morning. Read Phat Pants if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Tonight, I'll make glop. My grandma Gotshall's recipe. Lots of veggies and stuffing on top. And a glass of wine. Yummy.

1 comment:

ColleenQ said...

OUR Glop?! You just made my mouth water! (thanks, Kel!)