Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Quote This

A few quotes from a few movies that resonate with me.


What is your name?
Butch: Butch.
Esmeralda: What does it mean?
Butch: I'm American, honey. Our names don't mean shit.

Pulp Fiction

Was one of those movies that left me changed to the point where it hasn't left me, even 13 years later. Every time I hear the music, it brings me back to a summer of drinking, being young and carefree.


You're not like my other teachers, Professor Tripp.
Grady Tripp: You're not like my other students, James.

Wonder Boys

A movie about writing that is very funny, but subtle funny. The sort of movie that gets funnier every time I see it.

Is that what you call giving cover?
Sundance Kid: Is that what you call running? If I knew you were going to stroll...

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

One of the best movies of all time. Hands down. Redford and Newman are great actors who started the buddy movie trend. Love, love love this movie!

I know there are many more, but this is the kind of post that will require future updates.

No comments: