Monday, December 31, 2007

The 2007 Reel

Top Highlights of 2007:

1. Skin cancer for me.
2. My weight loss of almost 30 pounds and counting.
3. My joining of a new gym.
4. New Vera Wang pajamas.
5. Several job interviews, and while they didn't work out, I'm optimistic about my future.
6. Despite bad news, my dad is still here and we hung out today and watched Carole Lombard and Ann Margret biographies.
7. Several close friends are expecting babies in 2008.
8.My friends really kept me going this year. I had a lot of hard times and depression and they were they all there for me. They never gave up on me, even when I wanted to give up on myself.
9. I will be credit card debt free in early 2008.
10. My first official dinner party (Christmas Eve) was a happy success.

Happy New Year!
Let's make 2008 a great one.

No comments: