Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It ain't Easy being Green

I'm not actually green. I'd like to get that out of the way right now.

But I did wear green today. Because my eyes are hazel which means they're brownish green for those of you who think Hazel is just the name of Julia Roberts kid or something. Anyway, feeling snappy till I got to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror. My right eye is mad at me. That's the only explanation I've got for why it's all red in the corner. Contacts could be a factor, who the hell knows?

All I know is that my right eye is mad at me. It's been giving me the red eye treatment for a week or so. Even when I make them look through my nerdy glasses, it didn't seem to help. Oh well. I guess until it falls out of head or swells shut, I'm not gonna worry about it.

No comments: