Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Birthday

This just isn't my week. First I have no heat, and then I wake up this morning to discover that I don't have hot water.

I do have heat, but you know I'm supposed to have hot water too. My stupid landlord told me the girls downstairs have hot water, well they had heat the other day, but I don't live there.

Just fix my hot water, dammit.

Happy Birthday to a few people today. First Happy 1st Birthday to Gwynn. You can't read yet, but trust me, I've been friends wiht your mom a long time, and she's a cool lady, and I know she loves you very much. Your gift is in the mail.

And Happy Birthday to Jeff. I sang to him this morning, but I sing awful. It's the thought that counts though. Jeff is Shane's best friend, and it feels like he's part of our family. I don't remember a time when he wasn't in my life.

Finally, Happy Birthday to Jennie's, daugther Carly.

And if you don't know any of these people, this blog is completely boring to you.

I will post another one, maybe later.

No comments: