Friday, February 03, 2006

Super Friday

It's Friday, and I can't wait to get off work and go see if I can find Paris Hilton trolling 8 Mile this weekend...

Wait for it...Here it comes. That's bull-shit, because I don't care about Paris Hilton, or any other celebrity coming to town. Unless John Cusack wants to come over to my upper flat and cook me dinner, it makes no difference to me.

I'm only glad that the Superstars are gracing us with their bedazzled presence to put some money into Detroit. It should help us out, as long as Kwame dosen't spend all the cash on Ho's and Fur coats.

In other news, wait, I don't have much other news. My dad is feeling better from his cancer treatments so that is obviously much more exciting than a Kid Rock concert. The one thing I will say about the celebrities that were born here, for the most part, they stay loyal to Detroit. They're proud to be a part of this town.

As they should be. We have some faults but we're a very lovable Mid-western city.

So, bring it...

No comments: