Thursday, April 20, 2006

Block Party

Spring makes me want to sit outside like I used to in college, on a folding chair and a beer. Class all the way.

But now that I'm a "responsible, working adult," I don't get to do that too much. Instead, I do the adult version of that.

AKA-Sit on the patio at Como's on a warm summer night with some work friends, some beer, and people watching. We then went to Brew in View at the Magic Bag and watched,
Dave Chappelle's Block Party

Besides the hard wooden chairs, it was a good time. But as a result, I went to bed at 1:00 am, instead of my usual 10:30 or 11:00.

But a good escape regardless.

Tonight, I go see my dad in the hospital. So, I'll take a block party every now and then to remind me to have fun, despite the sad stuff.

Even in rain, it helps to know the sun can still come out.

No comments: