Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'll take 2

I had a good weekend. Watched Martian Child with John Cusack. It was interesting and made me think, so that's always a good thing. And of course John Cusack, you can't go wrong.

Also, had my taxes done and I'll be receiving my refund in about a week. Ireland, here I come. Not sure I mentioned that trip in this space yet, but I'm going to Ireland in April. I can't wait. My mom and I are gonna tear up those pubs and lovely green hillsides.

More on this later.

And, I've decided to take some of my refund and buy myself some cute spring clothes. I am still losing,but some pretty new spring clothes will help with my mission. I never used to buy any new clothes as some sort of punishment for being overweight, which only made the problem worse. Now, I have steadily purchased along the way, so I can see my progress. Like much of life, this is a process that requires patience along the way. And celebration.

So, look out spring clothes. I'll be loading the closets soon.

No comments: