Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Monday

Sleep was a bit elusive last night. Let us examine why?

Thoughts of work today kept my brain from fulling shutting off. About the time my brain did shut off, two feral cats started fighting underneath my window screaming like wild banshees the only way cats can.

Then it was muggy. I felt clammy under my comforter. Finally started getting good rest about 5am which means I slept through the alarm and didn't make it to the gym this morning.

Rough morning. But here's hoping the rest of the day goes smoothly. I'm a little scared to eat lunch though. I'm wearing new white pants, which is just asking for me to spill something on myself.

Fingers crossed I don't.

Happy Birthday to my cousin Lacy. She's an awesome person who happens to related to me, but I'd like to think we'd still hang out even if we weren't family.

Hopefully, I can swing by your dinner celebration.

No comments: