Monday, July 07, 2008

Monday

UGH.

I'm in a bad mood today. And it hasn't gotten any better. And what do I have to look forward to tonight?

A teeth cleaning. Which isn't a bad thing, but I really don't feel like going to the dentist.

Maybe if I go for a nice long walk after the dentist, I'll start feeling a little bit better.

I just don't understand why things never work out for me? Why do I have to struggle all the damn time?

And if somebody says, "That's just life", consider yourself slapped.

1 comment:

Barrie said...

I actually think you have a lot going for you. I think you've lost a lot of weight and are feeling great! I think you're smart and you came really far from the days you were working at HUD. I think you have great friends and a close-knit family. I think you're caring and have good taste in books and movies and like the simple things in life.

So in that regards, I think you have a lot working out for you.

Don't fret. The light will shine again soon. You just can't see it because you have sunglasses on. Bad metaphor, but I'm trying to cheer you up damn it!