Ok. I almost choked myself driving home last night. First of all it's winter in Michigan which means that even though it's March 9, a scarf was required if one didn't want their neck to be a frozen pole. So I was wearing this very cool scarf that Barrie knitted for me. The thing is, it's quite long, and I really love it. But as I was driving home, I realized that I had slammed the car door on said scarf, as I was wearing it.
And driving 55 miles per hour on Telegraph road. Let me clarify for you:
Half of said scarf was around my neck, while the bottom half was dragging on the ground outside the car, trying it's damnest to pull me to the asphalt to my death.
Luckily for me, I discovered my error after a few short miles and was able to open the door to retreive my scarf. Durable thing too. Not looking any worse for wear, and I awoke with my head still attached to my body so life is good.