Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Willed It

By sheer force of will I made it to the gym this morning. I so wanted to keep sleeping. It was one of those perfect sleeping mornings, but alas , all good things must come to an end.

I'm happy I made it. I kept talking myself out of it, but the part of me that knows better got dressed and went.

Enough of patting myself on the back. But the thing is, sadly I don't have much other news. I spent the weekend organizing my office area at home and realize that'll I need to purchase a file cabinet soon.

Must have someplace to shove all those papers that seem important, yet I never look at. I never once pulled out my car insurance book just to read up on the policy. But I also know the second I throw it away, I'll need it.

So it goes. I'm boring even myself with this post.

Perhaps I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: