Friday, August 03, 2007

Wee Weekend

On the agenda this weekend?

First off, is get through this long drawn out day at work. Tonight, I'm going to hang out with my brothers. BJ is in from Florida and it's rare that I get to see both my brothers at the same time and in the same place.

Tomorrow, don't know. All I know is I'm getting up and going to the gym, then I'm sure I'll end up doing some sort of errands/chores etc. Then Rachel and I are gonna hang out in the evening. We're thinking some type of movie. I'm hoping to catch Matt Damon in Bourne Ultimatim or maybe something at the Main Art theater.

Sunday, my mom will be in town and I think we're doing some family stuff that is yet TBD.

Bills have been paid, grocries have been purchased, house is in semi-order minus the stifiling heat.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: