Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Name Game

Thanks to Courtney's blog, I now have a fun name blog of my own.

Read on!



1. My rock star name (first pet and current car)

Bozo Saturn SL2

2. My gangsta name (ice cream flavour plus cookie, or biscuit)

Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate chip with nuts. (how white I am :) )

3. My fly girl name (first letter of first name, first three letters of last name)

KQui (it's all gonna depend on the pronoucination)


4. My detective name (favourite colour, favourite animal)

Aqua Blue Dog

5. My soap opera name (middle name, city of birth)

Rose Pontiac

6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name)

Qui Ke ( I guess it's ok. It's no Yoda)

7. My superhero name (second favourite colour, favourite drink, add “the”)

The Red Coffee

8. My Nascar name (first two names of my two grandfathers)

Ha. Bill Bill

9. My stripper name (favourite perfume, favourite sweet)

Brown Sugar Cookie (Um, yeah)

10. My witness protection name (mother’s and father’s middle names)

Hayword Edward

11. My weather anchor name (fifth grade teacher’s name, a major city beginning with the same letter)

Dr. Bendure Boston

12. My spy name (favourite season/flower)

Summer Roses

13. Cartoon name (favourite fruit plus garment you’re wearing, with an “ie” or “y” added)

Cherry Hoodie

14 Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast plus favourite tree)

Oatmeal Maple

15. Your rockstar tour name (favourite hobby plus weather element, with “the”)

The Reading Rain



That was fun. You should know my real stage name is Chantilly, based on a road trip questionnaire.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun! Welcome back! i rejoined ww after all my talk of doing it on my own - down 2 lbs this week so am happy with my decision. This time though - no stopping! We should reward ourselves with things like books, movies and etcetera, etcetera.