Wednesday, September 19, 2007

She's Going Around the Mountain

Tomorrow morning I leave for vacation to Colorado.

I haven't been on vacation since last year when I went to the family, Clark Griswald style to Las Vegas.

This will be a different kind of trip. Instead of all the flashing lights and gambling, it'll be hikes in the mountain and lots of fresh air.

Not that I'd really consider myself an outdoor person, but when I'm forced to spend 40 something hours a week inside an office with miles of concrete and weird shaped office furniture, well, I'm looking forward to this more than I would've imagined.

The weirdest part is that I can't wait to do some hiking. Must be because of the time I've been spending in the gym. Nature's treadmill awaits.

Oh, and I'm sure there will be drinks among old friends.

So, enjoy your weekend, and I will see you again soon.

No comments: