Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Update

I'd knock on wood and tell you that I think I'm nearly healthy again. Although tired, but that is a constant.

So, Friday night I finally dismantled the Christmas tree and got the house cleaned up. I had meant to do this a week ago, but that cold thing took me down.

Saturday was more cleaning, and a walk to the library to exchange my West Wing DVD for some more yes, West Wing. Then Shane and Jeff came over for a visit, where Shane brought me my Christmas gift. (This was most helpful).

Then, I ran errands and Becky came over to dinner. We had Zumba and watched Once, about some street musicians in Ireland. I liked it, but I wouldn't say I loved it.

Sunday, I went to visit my brothers since they are practically neighbors. Shane and I hung out for a bit, went to Borders etc. Then we went to see BJ.

BJ and I played Double Dribble or some other titled video game on his old school pre wii Nintendo. I'm not a gamer by any means, but it was fun.

Then I came home to my never-ending pile of laundry. I've been washing clothes to give them away, as sorting clothes in an attempt to de-clutter my closets.

And that's all I've got for this Monday.

No comments: