Monday, May 19, 2008

Hanging in Charleston

My weekend was awesome.

Got to Charleston Thursday afternoon and was promptly picked up by Roo. Brian and I then headed toward our weekend beach house which was spectuclar. It was huge and was ocean-front.

It was amazing, like something out of a movie. I stayed with a bunch of people, I didn't know, but it turned out well. Everyone was laid back and friendly.

Got up Friday. Went for a walk on the beach. Played in the waves in the ocean,lost my sunglasses to a giant wave and then went with a few girls to get manicures. Came back got ready for the wedding. IT was beautiful. Danced and drank a bit at the reception. Then we hosted an after party at our house.

Saturday morning woke up with a headache went for a walk on the beach and then had breakfast. After that I had to get ready to go home. Boo hoo.
I loved being at the beach. And it was great to see Roo again after all this time.

I hope him and Ginny have a wonderful life together.

No comments: