In an ongoing series, I'll share text messages from my dad. A man who about a month ago bought a new Macbook, and has already burned a few keys off with a stray cigarette.
I'm so glad to see him embrace technology in new ways.
1. Roses are red. So what? I like daisy's. HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!
2.Just like Ernest Hemingway said: All true stories end by having a drink somewhere.
3. Are you having a mint Julip or ya'll settling for a Bud Light?
4. You Nashville Cats know all the little tricks don't you?
5. Do you want to go to a movie today?
6. Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday. A good day for football, bad day for shopping.
7. Thanks for everything.