Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finish the thought -Repost

I found this note on Facebook... Was posted originally sometime last year. I need to move it on #20. And the other update would be, the last time I cried: Last night. Nevada related.

Finish the sentences. Some may be uncomfortable, but you'll manage. Repost it as "Finish the sentences" when you're done! Don't forget to tag me back!

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss.... was awful and not my decision.

3. I talk... super fast.

4. I love... writing, my family, chocolate, and Paul Newman

5. My best friend/s... are always there for me.

6. My first real kiss... Was outside near a pine tree in the summer time.

7. Love is... not defined solely by people in relationships.

8. Marriage is... something I ponder in an abstract way.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... Why did I say that?

10. I'll always... have new interests.

11. The last time I really cried was because... I missed my uncle.

13. When I wake up in the morning... I lie to myself that I can take a nap later if I get up now.

14. Before I go to bed... I read every night. Either a book or a magazine.

15. Right now I am thinking about... My vacation starting in 2 hours.

16. Babies are... living, breathing optimism.

17. I get on Myspace... rarely any more.

18. Today I... am having a slumber party. Whee!

19. Tomorrow I will be... on route to Nashville.

20. I really want to be... a published author.

No comments: