Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blockhead Writer

Just got home from writer's group where I once again faliled to submit a story. Yet, I stay in the group knowing full well that my lack of writing will only get worse if I leave.

I'd last left my group with a half formed portrait of Bj. Perhaps I will work on this story for my next submission. The brick wall that I continue to bang my head against is the fact that obviously stories need a point, and a reason to be told.

And that's what I'm missing. My reasons for writing them. I usually write to help myself deal with something I may be upset about, and I have been frustrated with BJ and his confusion about his life. Maybe that's where my story needs to go.

All I know is that I better getting writing it, before my free software expires. :)

Till tomorrow.

No comments: