Monday, June 11, 2007

So

I was just at the mall getting a Starbucks and decided to check out the new clothing line by Sarah Jessica Parker at Steve and Barry's.

Surprisingly nice feeling clothes and very affordable. It made me itch for a shopping spree. I think I'm heading back after work.

Why? Because I want to. Lately, that's my new thing. If I want to do something, I'm gonna damn well do it.

Other things about me:

1. I'm a diet coke person.
2. I'm also an Adidas person. Get your Nike shit away from me.
3. Today I started my new weight routine and my muscles are sore. This is good.
4. Having lunch with Tonya today.
5.And I have to leave this blog to go look for a haircut for Friday. I'm forgoing my usual lady for this new person, but only because I've got some free spa dollars to use up.

Looking forward to my dad returning from up north so I can have a visit.

No comments: