I was just blog searching and found a blog that had a suggested post where you as the blogger are to name 7 random facts or maybe not some random, about yourself.
1. My right leg is shorter than my left. Consequently, my feet are about a half size different. This is because of a problem with my Achilles tendon from birth. I'm fine with it, but I will say shoe shopping can be a bitch.
2. I don't think I've ever had a 7 and 7 cocktail. It's one of those drinks that sounds cool and I'd feel like a hipster for ordering it. Does anyone know what's actually in it?
3. My middle name is Rose. This is a family name. Lots of my cousins and aunts on the Quinlan side also have this name. My mom told me part of the reason she picked it is because both of my names are colors. Kelly (Green) and Rose.
4. When I was a kid, I liked hamburgers. I liked cheese. But I did not like cheeseburgers. I've since overcome this phenomenon.
5. I have had the same best friend since I was 6 years old. We met when I came to her school, and she asked if I wanted to play on the swing set. She taught me how to curl my hair, how to put on make-up and if it wasn't for her mom, I wouldn't have had any after school snacks. We've had our ups and downs, but we're pretty close again. She's the closet thing I'll ever have to a sister.
6. Madonna's dad owns a winery in northern Michigan. It's close to my mom's house in Lake Leelanau. I've been to it. They make a good red wine. And no, she wasn't there.
7. My drivers ed teacher was a German man with a horrible temper. He used to call me Red, because I had dyed my hair which is naturally dark brown with blond hair dye and thus turned it into the color of Alf's fur.