Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Heat is On

3:20 and no inspiration to be found. But this blog challenge waits for no one, so here I am, in all my mediocre glory.

Tonight I'm meeting my Aunt Carol after work for some light shopping. I say light because I don't really have a lot of money, yet I need to buy a few new sweaters and or shirts for Fall/Winter.

Last night at 4:30 am, I finally decided it was time to turn on the heat. I'd been blissfully warm with my new down comforter but last night it was actually cold. I was relieved to find that my furnace was actually working. I hate calling my landlord. I do it so rarely, but he's such a jerk and he doesn't handle any situation that requires his attention very well. He always makes me feel like it's my fault somehow.

It's times like that I must remind myself, there are things I'd change, hell, mostly I'd like to move, but it's cheap where I live, I'm centrally located and man, do I hate moving.

No comments: