Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday

Ah. My free internet connection has finally decided to cooperate, so here I am with today's entry. Not much to report. I did go to the gym this morning, after dragging myself from bed. I was and I am quite tired. Looking forward to that extra hour of sleep tomorrow morning.

Finished Lolita. More about that after writer group tomorrow morning. Bra shopping was a success last night and I was actually wearing the wrong size. New bra is making me feel pretty and feminine and since I was able to use the coupon and my gift card, it was a smart purchase indeed.

Perhaps today, I have a new appreciation for fine lingere for one's mood. Sunday I will do more cleaning and make home made chili.

That's all I got. I must go log in my food journal now.

No comments: