Friday, February 25, 2005

Here we Go Again

I know that's the title of that WhiteSnake song,but it is fitting today. The roommate's boyfriend will once again be visiting us this weekend. Actually to be more specific, he's visiting my roommate's bedroom. Last time, I never saw them come out of it once. Tonya told me later that it was because her boyfriend didn't bring any pants and he's kinda modest, so he just stayed covered up. You know, I don't care. If he's going to be spending days at a time in my bathroom he might as well, flash me too. Add some excitement to the weekend.

The good news is I won't be home this evening, so I'll be missing night one of Suckfest. Actually,I was going to have a girls evening with my friend Connie, but that now has somehow transpired into meatless spaghetti dinner with her and her husband. So another couple to mix it up. Except these guys have been together for a while, so I won't get to watch them make out and coo at each other. Bummer. I do love that. Not to worry, there will be plenty of that going on, when I get home.

It's a little game of cat and mouse. The three us spend our time wishing the other one would go someplace. The ultimate dream will be when the boyfriend gets a job, and buys himself his very own love-shack--and then I'll be blissfully alone. Not pretending I'm alone, while people are making out in the next room. Maybe I should really consider that whole peeing on the couch thing. It sounds more appealing with each passing week.

No comments: