Thursday, April 27, 2006

Walk the Line

So, I spent last night over at my friend Joe's house. He and his wife, Mia invited me over to visit and watch Walk the Line, on Joe's huge ass tv.

I'm not sure how big it really was, but it seemed to take up almost an entire wall, and with the kickin stereo system, I really felt like Johnny Cash was singing right in the living room.

Awesome. Even more awesome, because as you may recall from previous blogs, Joe and I used to work together, and we don't any more. So, it was nice to see him again.

Some friends, you do really keep in touch with, while others suit their purpose, walk off and you never see them again.

I'm glad that Joe isn't one of those types of friends. He understands my weird quirks, and has lots of his own. When you meet a friend like that, it's important to stay in touch.

Mia and Joe, asked me to come back and watch King Kong, which I would gladly do, because if I watch it on my old tv from the early 90's, King Kong is going to look mini.

No comments: