Thursday, May 04, 2006

Can't Explain It

What the hell is wrong with me? I don't know.

I woke up feeling out of sorts and tired. So, I went to the gym, and now I'm at work and I still feel out of whack.

Maybe it's because I'd love to be on vacation, someplace sunny and warm with a drink in my hand and nothing to do all day, but soak up lesiure time.

I can't say for sure. Last night, I got Tonya to come over and go sit on the patio with me at Memphis Smoke, and that was fun. Then I returned my bargin shoes at Payless, as it turns out, they weren't such a bargin after all.

At least my dad is home and I can go visit him this weekend, and for that I'm very glad.

I guess I like those days that maybe you feel sad or out of it, but you know why, so you can deal with it and move on. It's more difficult when you don't know why, but it's there just the same.

Maybe I can leave early today. Maybe all I need is a nap.

No comments: