Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

I want to blog. And beat on the drums all day. I wish it was my job. Writing random fun things. That is sorta related to my job, but not quite.

It's so pretty outside. My friend and I were just walking outside absorbing sunshine.

Summer is fun. The flip flops, the cook-outs, the beer, the beach or park. All good. All the time.

In other news, I'm leaving for Las Vegas on Thursday. Hooray! I've never been. I'm looking forward to a little gambling, drinking, and relaxing, with nothing to do, but think about my next fun activity.

But first, I've got to figure out how to jam all my clothes into two tiny bags. I'll make it work. I'm going with my family to celebrate my dad turning 60.

Good job, dad. We've got lots of celebrating to do. Maybe I'll run into Wayne Newton.

Hopefully not. We're staying at a hotel that celebrities visit on a regular basis.

Dare to dream.

No comments: