Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Eve Squared

On this eve before the Thanksgiving Eve, I am just getting home to prepare for tomorrow's road trip to Lake Leelanau to see my mom, and a bunch of relatives.

1. Did most of the laundry
2. Hunted down Pecan Pie for my mom. (two stores)
3. Procurred cheese ball and crackers for Aunt's Thanksgiving festivities.
4. Still need to pack bags and the car.

I'd like to take this time to thank all my friends for your ongoing support, understanding, humor and fun. Each of you brings something different to my life, whether is a rational friend to assure me, the imaginary killer won't hurt me, to kind words about my dad, to the friend or two that are always pushing and motivating you to be the best.

On the Eve of Thanks, I'd like to say I couldn't do it without you. I'm very lucky to have so many great friends near and far.

Happy Thanksgiving.

May it be bountiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend, sexy 6!

Mostly I'm thankful YOU'RE living in arctic Michigan while I'm down here in the sunshine ;) (give my best to the clan!)