Thursday, January 03, 2008

The First of Firsts

My blog entry will today focus on an idea, I read on another blog, something called a First Meme or something. Basically, you take the first sentence from the first blog of each month for the previous 12.

Now seemed like a good time for reflection. And so here goes nothing:

Janurary 2007:

The first offical weekend of 2007 is fast approaching and I'm hanging out at work willing the clock to move faster.

Februrary:
Some days I wake up ready to tackle the world.

March:
Anna Nicole Smith.

April:
If one could throw up emotions, I'd be heaving my guts out right now.
May:
I can hear the theme music now.

June:
You know how writing makes you feel like you forgot to get dressed?

July:
Today I will head up I-75 on a holiday trek to visit my mom and my cousin.

Auguust:

On the agenda this weekend?

September:
After work today I am going to visit my dad.

October:
It's a rainy Monday.

November:

I've decided to compile a list of foods that I no longer eat or even like since I've started on my healthful journey to Healthavana!

December:
What a day!

No comments: