Monday, February 11, 2008

867 5309




The Eighties are back, or they were for a few hours on Saturday night. I went to a theme party with my brothers at a Knights of Columbus Hall. Complete with wood paneling and beer for $1.75 a bottle.

I felt like I was back in Grayling. But it was fun to relive the 80's now, with beer and less angst. The music back then was innocent and poppy fun.

The biggest thing I remember from the 80's was Strawberry Shortcake dolls, Quiet Riot and Eddie Van Halen. He was my first rock and roll crush.

3 comments:

ColleenQ said...

LOVE the photo...(you're looking so svelte!) but did I miss something? You lived in Grayling in the 80's?

Kelly said...

No, I didn't live in Grayling in the 80's. I guess I should have said, the wood paneling reminds me of the Moose Lodge in Grayling which is perma stuck in that era.

Kim Haas said...

Great photo! Now I can visualize your brothers when I read your stuff. And I agree... you are one svelte 80's girl!