Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Reading This. Not That

Enjoyed the gym this morning. It feels good to work out before work. Before I'm fully awake, fully thinking, and fully present. It's a nice way to wake myself up.

And I'm not saying the gym is a magical pill that makes everything better, but it does make crap seem, well a little less crappy.

I'm looking forward to going home tonight and reading my book. The Prince of Tides in case anyone was wondering. The language is beautiful and the story is wholly engrossing. It's taking me a little while to work through it, but that's ok. It's like a good piece of chocolate and shouldn't be inhaled in 10 seconds. Not to get the whole affect.

Unlike a book I read over the weekend with a shiny cover, titled, "Not Another Bad Date." But, it really should have been called,"Not Another Bad Book."

I knew it was a fluffy stupid read, but I really wasn't expecting it to be that awful.

I know better. That's what I get for taking a break.

But fear not,I'm back to a good book. And like that good piece of chocolate, I'll savor it.

No comments: