Monday, January 19, 2009

Off A Day

My day off today was semi-productive. I slept in a bit, which is really the best part of a day off for me, hands down.

Then I took my new weight routine to the gym and tried it out. My arms are sore, so I'll take that as a good sign. Feels good to be finally getting back into a routine-even though part of my longs to never have another one. Sigh.

More shredding of papers and filing of papers. Then a quick visit to my cousin Shannon's house and then it was off to a dentist appointment, because nothing says fun day off like the dentist.

Finished the last of the bounty hunter books a few days ago, so it's time to dig up something to read off my shelves.

A little 30 Rock and then it's bed time, so I can get up and head to the gym and start the crazy cycle all over again.

No comments: