Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Costco and Other Things

I'm back to work after another delightful trip up to the Lake Leelanau area. Rachel, and her kids and I trekked up on Friday and returned Monday night.

Dog parades, complete with a celebrity sighting, a trip to the beach, the Lighthouse at the state park, a good time was had by all. (Aidan Quinn and the chef, Mario Batalli.)

I hope we get to do it again. Perhaps in the fall? We'll have to see how it goes.

The work day is happily flying by and soon I'll be free. Rachel and I taking a trip to Costco tonight to fill up her new freezer. I suspect I'll spend a lot of my time in front of the book table, itching to buy 4 but will allow 1 if I really want it. I don't need any books though. But that's not going to stop me.

In other news, my toes are in serious need of grooming in the way of a pedicure. I'm thinking maybe this weekend? Again, I'm playing it by ear.

Hoping to get a visit with my friend Nevada too. She's resting at home again too, but I'm not sure when she'll be up for company.

1 comment:

Barrie said...

dude, start your own agency there already! seems like every weekend you're in leelanau. might as well call it home.