Thursday, September 10, 2009

GLEE

I'm delighted to report that after months dry tv viewing, (with a few exceptions like Mad Men) I watched a show last night that I think I'll really enjoy.

It's called Glee, about a bunch of misfits in high school in you guessed it, the Glee Club.

View the trailer and come back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzWrnsASi3c

This was only the second episode, so I'm sure it will smooth out any rough spots, but I'm enjoying it so far. Maybe because I relate to the misfits way more than I ever related to the jocks or cheerleaders or popular kids.

Sometimes, it's just nice to have a little escape from the recession, the unemployment rate, my walking wounded friends, and just sit back and laugh. Careful, or I may even sing.

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOVE Glee! It's smart and funny. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled.