Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hump Day

That's what Wednesday is called. I guess. I have never uttered the phrase Thank God it's Hump Day with any serious meaning, and I don't think that anyone should for that matter. Unless you want to be laughed and scorned at.

Back at work. Back to the headlines that I'm struggling with, but I feel like today is going to be a break-through. I feel it. Mostly because they are due tommorow.

Just can't get too stressed about them or nothing will happen. And every time I think that, it reminds me of my Creative Writing class at Portfolio Center where Sam made us read the Tao of Pooh. Who wants to make a wager that those people were on drugs that based Taoism on Winnie The Pooh? What's next? Oscar the Grouch and the Deepak Chopra?

Maybe it's too early for me to be witty. Either way, I'm going to do some headlines.

No comments: