Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wish It was Mine

Cupid Shooting Spree Leaves Dozens Infatuated - 4 hours ago

I thought this was really funny. To bad I didn't think of it. But that's why I don't work at the Onion. I just say strange things that people say is strange. But if I worked there, I be getting paid for such strangness.

Oh well. It brings up a question. What makes people fall in love? Do they like each other's scent like dogs who sniff in the park? I'm not being jerky, I'm really curious what is it that makes one person fall madly in love with another person? Is it because they have a shared love of mini golf and plaid pants? I'd say if that was a passion of yours you should certainly pay attention if you find somebody else who is willing to don the plaid. Go for it, my fashionably challenged friend.

Or is it their shared desire for the boyfriend not wearing his pants. This makes some activties easy to transistion into, but it might be a damper if you try and go to the movies and spill hot buttered popcorn on your privates. Not quite sure what privates has to do with buttered corn, but I'd sure get my own bucket of corn. You just don't know where his hand has been, if he's been naked all day. And think about sticking to those movie seats. I'm sure you're not the first person to sit there. Naked.
And with that, Enjoy the Show.

1 comment:

Barrie said...

you lost me with the last paragragh. but as for love, i think what happens is you just get this feeling. a feeling that almost makes you scared. it's a feeling of safety, and security and knowing that you can tell this person everything and they'll except you for whatever because he loves you too. oh, shit gotta run.