Tuesday, October 10, 2006

How Sweet it is to be loved by you

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday Dear Mom,

Happy Birthday to you.

Today as you might have guessed, is my mom's birthday. A milestone for both of us.

You see, I was born way too early and was supposed to die, but it was a trick lie I pulled on the doctor. I'm 33 and going strong.

My mom is awesome. She's one of the happiest, most upbeat people you can meet. And she is always so friendly to everyone she meets. I'm pretty sure she gets that from her parents, as my grand-parents would make friends with the waiter who was waiting on them at Bill Knapps.

She always beleives the very best about everybody and is a great cheerleader and inspiration to all of her kids.

And she's an amazing artist.

Love you Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AND, she's one helluva great aunt!!

Happy Birthday, Aunt Susie!