Monday, October 23, 2006

Manic no More

Here I am. It's Monday.

I don't have much to say. Other than I'm glad it's Monday night and not Monday morning. I did make it to the gym this morning, so I guess that is a good thing.

Waiting for my new favorite show, Studio 60. It's actually the only show of the new season that I'm actually been watching.

Too much to pay attention to with the new shows. Lately, it seems I have a minimal attention span. It used to be better. To correct this problem, I've decided to start reading more books, as opposed to the thousands of magazines that I pile up around me where ever I can.

Don't get me wrong. My life of the magazine is going no place, but I'm going to make a concentrated effort to stop cheating on my books with my magazines. What can you do?

I love the written word. I'm a junkie andI can never get my full fix.

No comments: