Monday, July 23, 2007

Pushing Pencils

It's the billionth Monday of my office career. And it's as lame as most have proven to be in the past.

As for now, no new assignments awaiting me, no pressing matters. Just a long drawn out day perched in front of my keyboard attempting to look busy. I was busy at lunch when I ran errands, but I'm sure that's not what you had in mind.

Monday's depress me. They are far from Friday and so close to Sunday I can still recall yesterday like it was well, yesterday when I was free to do whatever I wanted.

I've started sorting out things in my home "office area" and spent part of the day yesterday shredding up credit card offers, letters I'd die if anyone ever found and things of that nature.

The good news is that now it's Monday afternoon and in two short hours it'll be quitting time.

No comments: