Monday, November 12, 2007

Faux Binge

It's almost lunchtime in the office.
And I'm hungry, so forgive me if I talk about food in a lustful manner.

Speaking of that though, on Saturday morning after my workout, I was feeling like having a good old fashioned, "Screw it. I am going to eat whatever I want today, Weight Watchers be damned."

Then this happened: I ended up fondling some cakes. Chocolate, Apple Torte, Raspberry swirled something. Don't worry, they were protected by plastic domes. I looked at some frozen fried cheese sticks, moved on and eye-balled some Cheeto's, picked up a box of Golden Grahams or would it be Honeycombs?

and this is what I came home with:

1. Bran flake cereal with a half a gram of sugar per serving.
2. Half Gallon, Skim milk.
3. Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Ice cream sandwiches.

Go nuts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm super impressed! I've started making some lighter versions of things I love so, for instance, I've been making an omelette out of egg whites, a bit of goat cheese, and spinach...a lot of food that feels "bad" if that makes sense. Anyway, great job resisting the cakes and sweets!