Thursday, November 08, 2007

They can't all be great

Last night's shopping venture was a success. I am defining success by the fact that A. I only spent $4.00, and B. Got a really cool bag that is so me to carry my wallet,lunch and whatever else I need or think I need to work each morning.

So, there's that. In other good news,while working out on the elliptical machine this morning, I realized it's not as hard as it used to be. The good and bad news, is now it's time to bump up that resistance.

Don't think I'm going to increase length of time spent on it just yet (30 minutes currently at 2. something miles logged per time), but that can come next.

It's all about moderation and slowly taking this exercise and eating right to the next level and the evolution of my work outs.

I'm guessing I have a good month and half before my gym starts clogging up with post holiday guests, and I say, Come one, come all. There's plenty of room at the inn, just keep out of my way. Don't get on my machines before me.

Gray weather today. I'm trying to stay cheerful despite the weather and that bitch, Mother Nature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to meet with a trainer at the gym to help me with my workouts - I would love at this point to add in weight training. I used to use weights and it was a totally different feeling than aerobics - and I think this old body is going to need more help than just losing weight to have a good shape.