Friday, November 02, 2007

Weekend at Bernies

The gauntlet has been thrown. I've entered into the blog every day for a month competition. I promise to complete it. I can't promise every blog will be interesting, but I'm guessing if you're reading it, you're just procrastinating anyhow.

So, onto today's agenda. Hmm. Don't have one. :)

Tonight after work, I'm going to Somerset to buy a new bra at Victoria's Secret. I have a gift card and a coupon, which means I can probably afford a new bra there. But my god, what do they make them out of? A little fabric and some wire and bam. $42.00

But, I'm all about pretty undie things for myself and this is one small perk of not spending my disposable income on diapers or formula. I may not have a baby, but damn, I got a pretty bra and pantie set.

Saturday is TBD. Although, I know it will involve the gym and most likely the farmer's market.

Sunday is writing group which will be cool. We're workshopping a bit and discussing Lolita, which I must finish by Sunday. Why do I wait till the last minute? I feel like I'm in high school again.

There's lots of room to squeeze in other things too, so the day is full of possibility.

The last few days, I've spent running around anyway, so I wouldn't mind a mello evening. Bring on the lounging!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't finished Lolita yet ;)