Thursday, August 07, 2008

Yawn

I couldn't sleep last night. Acutely aware of every hour that ticked by on my digital dream denyer.

Woke up to discover our Mayor is in Jail for yet another stupid move. And it begs the question, just how stupid can one man be?

Started reading both the new Sedaris book, "When you're Engulfed in Flames", and Janet Evanovich's, 10 Big Ones, about the exploits of Stephanie Plum, Bounty Hunter.

Tomorrow I'll be enjoying a day off. A summer Friday they call it. I'll most certainly have no excuse not to get to the gym and get a little house cleaning done.

After that, I'm meeting Connie in Milford, for what's known as Milford Memories. A summer festival with art, food, and music.

Hopefully, my friend Nevada can come over and watch Harold and Maude too. She's never seen it.

Until we meet again.

No comments: