Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sometimes I feel Like a Girl

Today is lunch with Becky and her daughter Lucie. I'm excited to meet Lucie, as of yet I've only dreamed of her and I've seen her in photos.

It's nice knowing that on a beautiful sunny day I won't be stuck in the office all afternoon. This is the sort of amazing day we get every now and then in Michigan.

Even better, this afternoon I'm getting my hair cut. Hooray! Nothing says summer quite like a new look to keep things fresh.

Faced the scale showdown and lived to tell about it. I lost a small amount but it's really not about that. It's about not gaining. And keeping on this journey for the long haul.

And it's about wearing a girly dress that I wouldn't have been able to fit into or even have the confidence to wear a few months ago.

No comments: