Tonight I start my comedy writing class through Second City Detroit which is of course in Novi. But then the Detroit Zoo is about a mile from me in Royal Oak.
Detroit is kind of something you say, but don't really mean.
Like the following phrases:
1. Let's just be friends.
2. No, really it's not you.
3. Yes, I love this meat-loaf cabbage casserole with melted Velveeta.
4. Sure, I'd be happy to help out on that project.
5. Wow. I can't tell this tofurkey isn't real turkey.
6. That new haircut really accents your face structure.
7. I'm going to start volunteering.
8. It's time to start walking/biking to work.
9. I love to recycle.
10.I can't wait to see that new historical epic movie at the art-house theater.